1) First (of three) Nutcracker performance tomorrow (school performance during day).
2) RockStar also has a band concert tomorrow night.
3) Finished the Gothlet’s Noro Striped Scarf.
She wore it today, out into the -2 degrees F (-19 C) morning. To do morning safety patrol. Brrrr. It seemed to be well received, however; it got a smile.
4) There was just about enough yarn left to make a similar hat for me. No pictures yet. (And I had to borrow about 5 yards of yarn from another skein of Silk Garden to complete it.)
5) Received a wonderful package which I need to photograph and tell you all about. Thanks, Janet!!
6) I need to send the corresponding package, which I have pretty much ready to go (I just keep thinking I should add to it, but I need to SEND it).
7) My girls are “Twilight” obsessed.
8) Barnes & Noble has ‘Breaking Dawn’ back ordered. This has caused some angst in our house. But is probably good for the homework situation.
9) Kittens make eating breakfast extremely difficult at times. Especially irrepressible kittens who feel that your bowl is their bowl.
10) Kittens curled up sleeping on one’s lap while blogging are both warm and extremely endearing.
¡Hasta la vista! Could be on the other side of Nutcracker. Hopefully earlier….